You are using an old version of your web browser.
Please note that the website might not function correctly using an outdated browser. We recommend updating your browser or using another one.
Member, born 1961
Grate Axén was appointed member of the Board of Directors of Sampo plc on 04/14/2011.
Adine Grate AB
- Executive MBA, Advanced Management Programme (AMP) 2009
Stockholm School of Economics
- Master of Science (Economics and Business Administration) 1985
Investor AB (IAB), Sweden
- Executive Vice President and Managing Director; Member of the Management Board 1999-2007
- Vice President, Head of Investor Relations and Communications 1994-1995
- Head of Corporate Finance 1996-2007
- Co-head of Core Investments 2000-2007
- Head of Equity Capital Markets 2002-2007
- Member of the Finance and Risk Committee 2002-2007
Gota Group and Hägglöf & Ponsbach, Sweden
- Team Leader and Advisor for Traditional Corporate Finance Projects 1986-1994
Positions of Trust
- Board Member and Chair of the Audit Committee 2017-
- Board Member and Member of the Audit Committee 2013-2017
Madrague Capital Partners AB, Sweden
AP 7, Sweden
- Vice Chairman of the Board 2011-
Swedavia AB, Sweden
3 Scandinavia, Sweden
- Advisor and Executive Board Member 2000-
Ms. Grate Axén has been determined by Sampo’s Board of Directors to be independent of the company and of major shareholders under the rules on Finnish Corporate Governance Code.