You are using an old version of your web browser.
Please note that the website might not function correctly using an outdated browser. We recommend updating your browser or using another one.
Sampo Interim Report 1 January-31 March 2001
Stock Exchange Release - 31 May 2001 at 12:00 PM
- The Group’s operating profit was EUR 548 million (EUR 621 million) and earnings per share EUR 0.56 (EUR 0.64).
- The results of banking were positive. The cost to income ratio was 58.5%.
- The profitability of domestic property & casualty insurance improved further.
- The uncertainty prevailing in the capital markets and the reorganisation of the branch network slowed down the sales of life insurance and mutual funds.
- The results for the whole year are expected to remain on the level of last year, if the exceptional sales profits and dividend income of last year are eliminated.