You are using an old version of your web browser.
Please note that the website might not function correctly using an outdated browser. We recommend updating your browser or using another one.
Vice Chairperson, born 1950
Palin-Lehtinen was appointed member of the Board of Directors of Sampo plc on 04/15/2008 and Vice Chairperson of the Board on 04/16/2015.
University of Helsinki
- Master of Laws (trained on the bench) 1978
- Master of Laws 1975
Nordea Bank AB (publ) (former Merita-Nordbanken plc, Merita Bank Ltd)
- Executive Vice President and Senior Executive Advisor, Private Banking 2007
- Executive Vice President - Head of Savings and Wealth Management 2003-2007
- Executive Vice President - Head of Private Banking 1998-2003
- Senior Vice President - Head of Corporate Communications 1998
Merita Bank Ltd (former Merita Ltd, Union Bank of Finland Ltd)
- First Vice President - Head of Corporate Communications and Investor Relations 1993-1997
Union Bank of Finland Ltd
- First Vice President - Head of Corporate Finance (Equities and Investor Relations) 1989-1993
Union Bank of Finland Ltd, London Branch
- Various positions, ultimately Joint Head of Capital Market Operations and Head of Corporate Finance 1985-1989
Procopé & Hornborg law firm
- Associate Lawyer and Partner, specialization – company and securities law 1975-1984
Positions of Trust
Sigrid Jusélius Foundation
- Deputy Board Member and Member of Finance Committee 2008-
- Vice Chairperson 2015-
- Board Member 2008-2015
Ms. Palin-Lehtinen has been determined by Sampo’s Board of Directors to be independent of the company and of major shareholders under the rules on Finnish Corporate Governance Code.